Beetroot Spinach Salad
Enjoy a delicious and healthy salad recipe to add to any meal. Full of healthy ingredients from PICO.
- – 250 g PICO beetroot
- – 150 g PICO baby spinach
- – 75 g feta cheese
- – ½ tablespoon PICO honey
- – ¼ tablespoon fresh orange juice
- – ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- – 50 g walnuts
- – 2 tablespoon olive oil
- – 1 tablespoon vinegar
- – Orange juice
- – Black pepper
- 1. Place the Beetroots in a pan and cover with cold water. Bring to boil for 50 minutes, until soft.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 170˚C.
- 3. Whisk the honey with the orange juice and smoked paprika, then stir in the walnuts and mix until the walnuts are coated. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- 4. Mix the olive oil, vinegar and orange juice together and season.
- 5. Peel the cooled beetroot and slice, then arrange on a plate with the spinach, walnuts and feta.