A delicious yet healthy pancake recipe! And don’t forget the most important ingredient of all… The Humble Bee’s Specialty Honey by PICO. For this recipe, we chose to go for our unique citrus blossom honey.
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 2 cups white whole wheat flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 2 eggs
– 1 ¼ cups milk (whole milk is best in this recipe)
– 2 tablespoons of The Humble Bee’s Citrus Blossom Honey
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Melt the butter and set it aside
– Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
– Combine the eggs, milk, honey and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Add in the melted butter.
– Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until just incorporated.
– Heat your pan over medium heat and add sunflower oil.
– Scoop batter and add onto the heated pan.